Czech Institute of Informatics
Robotics and Cybernetics CUT Building B - Testbed
Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3 160 00 Praha 6 - Dejvice Czech Republic
Open House Day in Testbed for Industry 4.0 and National Centre for Industry 4.0 with focus on Cybersecurity
June 5, 2019 from 9 to 16:30
Testbed for Industry 4.0 keeps on expanding and adding technologies that demonstrate production according to the Industry 4.0 concept. We would like to invite you to visit this unique experimental workplace where innovative solutions and processes for the factory of the future are tested. During a guided tour of the Testbed we will show you the digital twin of production processes, the concept of distributed production, the advantages of robots joining the production process, a unique additive manufacturing machine … and a lot more.
Partners of the National Centre of Industry 4.0 will present their latest technology advancements in the Industry 4.0 sector at their stands.
Come and get inspired by Industry 4.0!
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING?
- Flexible production line – production based on user requests utilizing robots and a conveyor system
- Production management system (SIDAT) linked to ERP system (ABRA)
- Digital twin of production processes
- KMR mobile robot with autonomous target guidance – KUKA
- Heavy robotic machine tools as well as a unique machine for additive manufacturing
- National Centre for Industry 4.0 partners will present their technologies and I4.0 solutions at their stands
- Industry 4.0 and Cybersecurity themed lectures
- … and a lot more
NCI 4.0 PARTNERS AT THE FAIR:
- ŠKODA AUTO
- VŠB – TUO
- Hospodářská komora
- MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC EUROPE
- Pocket Virtuality
- Factorio Solutions
WHO IS THE OPEN HOUSE DAY FOR?
- it is for everyone interested in latest technology advancements and innovations related to Industry 4.0 be it a professional or a general public member
- for high school and university students
- for business owners and managers who want to succeed in competition
- for academics
- for public administration, municipalities etc.
National Centre for Industry 4.0 aims to spread information and awarness about the Industry 4.0 concept and stands to support close cooperation between academic research and the industry. NCI 4.0 is an open platform and holds technological neutrality as one of its key principles. Come and find inspiration for digitization of your company and meet with experts in the field.