TÜV SÜD Headquarter –Westendstraße 199
Invitation to the 1st IoT-Congress at TÜV SÜD on 14th of November 2018
We cordially invite you to the 1st IoT Security Congress on 14th of November at TÜV SÜD AG. This day is dedicated to IT security in the following Areas:
Connected Cars | Big-Data-Technologien | Cloud-Plattformen | Industrie 4.0
Be there when leading security-experts present the latest technologies and innovations for the industry. Together with our Partners Continental AG, Fraunhofer AISEC and the university Bonn Rhein-Sieg we will be presenting unique solutions at an exclusive conference that will bring data protection and privacy to a new level not only in the automotive sector but also in other sector. But the Internet of Things not only has practical benefits, it also poses a significant security risk. At the 1st IoT Security Congress experts will discuss how to reduce this risk and what Actions are needed to protect the automotive Information Technology. The venue is the TÜV SÜD Headquarter in Munich.
The following Highlights are waiting for you
- The first presentation of the highly secure Sealed Platform from Uniscon and TÜV SÜD AG. The Sealed Platform is available as a PaaS-/On-Premise solution to solve safety-critical applications highly secure and without privileged Access.
- Welcome and introductory words by Prof. Dr. Axel Stepken, CEO TÜV SÜD AG
- Guides tours of the ultra-modern TÜV SÜD data Center and Control center
- Expert lectures by Continental, Volkswagen, Fraunhofer AISEC and TÜV SÜD among others
- Live-Demo and test drives of the networked car from the Project CARBITS.de (A Project of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy)
Further information such as the current agenda and the free Registration can be found at:
We are looking forward to your participation and stimulating discussions!
Your sincerely Dr. Huber Jäger,
CEO Uniscon GmbH & Consortium leader in the BMWI funding Project CAR-BITS.de
The most important Things for you at a glance:
IoT-Security-Congress – 14th of november 2018
Latest developments of your IoT Environment incl. Live-Demo: CARBITS.de – Legally compliant data Analysis in Connected Car
• When: 14th of November 2018
• Admittance: 13:00 h| Start: 13:30 h| Networking from 18:00 h
• Where: TÜV SÜD – Westendstraße 199, 80686 München
• Speaker: Professor Dr. Axel Stepken (CEO TÜV SÜD AG), Continental Automotive, Fraunhofer AISEC, Volkswagen, Uniscon GmbH, TÜV SÜD and many others
• Important: Please consider that there is only limited parking available. We therefore recommend you to travel otherwise.
• Further Information and the free registration can be found at:
Please register via web form on https://www.uniscon.de/iot-sec/ as soon as possible. Capacities are limited. Please understand that participation is not possible without registration. If you are unable to keep your promise at short notice please let us know. This makes it easier for us to plan the event.
By participating in the event you agree that you may be seen on photographs used in public relations work of TÜV SÜD AG/Uniscon. You can object to the use of your personal data for invitations and information at any time. The appeal must be sent to: email@example.com